Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/7/2023 10:03:56 PM EDT
Looking to pick up another fullsize light. I'm stuck between two choices. Surefire m640df turbo or cloud defensive rein 3.0. any pros or cons you guys could point out after actual use of either? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 3:40:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Some good talking points here.
Flashlight Showdown - Why Candela AND Lumens Matter
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a cloud 1.0 and surefire. Depending on what you want out of it will probably dictate your choices.

If you need dual switch capability like running a laser with light combo then Surefire it is.

If you need a bright ass light and don’t plan on running a laser with it or don’t need the dual remote switch capability get the cloud.

Both good choices. I ultimately went with the Surefire scout this time around for my preference towards the dual remote switch capability.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a cloud 1.0 and surefire. Depending on what you want out of it will probably dictate your choices.

If you need dual switch capability like running a laser with light combo then Surefire it is.

If you need a bright ass light and don’t plan on running a laser with it or don’t need the dual remote switch capability get the cloud.

Both good choices. I ultimately went with the Surefire scout this time around for my preference towards the dual remote switch capability.
View Quote

There ya have it. Great summary.

That being said, the Cloud puts out an absurd amount of light.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Cloud all day
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top