Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2010 4:18:35 PM EDT
Will the cree Q5 from TNVC work with the 660? Their site shows that it takes the P60 lamps, same as the G2, so it should work ok right? Also does anyone have any feedback on this light? I have found better deals on these than any other weapon lights and I would really like something that will work with this Q5 lamp specifically.
Link Posted: 3/29/2010 5:04:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody has any feedback on the 6V Classic Weapon light?
Link Posted: 3/29/2010 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]
They are or perhaps were so ubiquitous that they're taken for granted.
I suppose it's really been the LED models such as the X300 and the ScoutLights that have excited broad reaction for the consumer end of the market.

Link Posted: 3/30/2010 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure if this helps you, but I have a very old Surefire mounted on my Benelli M3 shotgun. I have experimented mounting mounting the LED bulb assembly from my 6PLED, as well as the Malkoff LED I purchased recently. In both cases it worked fine

Here are two fairly old pics of the light mounted on an AR:

Link Posted: 4/21/2010 6:40:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry I didn't see this sooner to reply, but I have two 660s & I love them so much I'm looking for a 3rd for my other AR15.  They are very KISS.  You don't have to buy rails or any other junk, they attach to the barrel & are out of the way.  I have one on my patrol rifle & the 2nd on my Scout M1a.  Yes the Q5 will work in them but I have Malkoffs in both of mine.  Either one works great.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top