Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 12:53:29 PM EDT
Just an FYI to anyone interested in a brand new in the box Surefire M900A - WH...there are 3 listed on ebay as we speak with a opening bid of $400 or a "buy it now" price of $425. This is an unbeatable deal. I bought one from the same seller two weeks ago and couldn't be happier. So if you are in the market for this unit (retail is $600+) then look up these 3 auctions. The seller is telego816 and the auctions are up for 5 more days although I'll be amazed if they last that long.
Anyway, wanted to share this info as I never find these units at this price. FYI I am NOT affiliated with this ebay seller in any way shape or form....just a happy customer who can vouch for this seller after getting a great deal on this light. Just thought I'd share the scoop with the group.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top