- compact size
- weapon mounting not a concern
- prefer surefire brand

What is the best option for me?

TIA!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]
A2 Aviator or 6P

I've used both, liked both, preferred the A2.

Wait, how small? Maybe the E2 Executive 1 cell would be the thing for you. I shipped mine out to Iraq with a friend, but I loved that thing.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:31:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Surefire Scout with the Millenium Bezel and P61 lamp for a weaponlight.

Surefire 6P with a P61 lamp for handheld.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:21:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Depending of course on how you prefer/need to carry the SureFire, and what you want/need to use it for, I would suggest:

L4 or E2e
(these are compact flashlight with pocketclips)

Z2
(this has a CombatGrip for more grip options when used in conjunction with a firearm)

Personally, I use the L2 (which is longer than the L4 but with a low output option)
Or the A2 (which is longer than the E2e but with a regulated output and three LEDs)

Or, if I carried a firearm I'd likely use a G2Z with P61 for use with it (and have an L2 for general use)

Al

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#6]
for handheld lights I prefer either a Z2 or a 6P

eta: if you are looking to save a few $'s than the G2 is a great light especially for the price.  It's just as bright as the 6P and Z2 but a good bit cheaper.  I have one and could not be happier with it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#7]
E2D or L2, take your pick
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top