Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 11:13:07 AM EDT
I have M951 with  Z48 clicky tailcap. I wanted to mount it at the 3:00 on my Carbine length FF. It's just a little to long to activate with my index finger without vfg or thumb with a VFG.  I switched it to the 9 and can easily activate it with my thumb without VFG.  My only concerns are that the light is now aligned with my center mass and if shooting from cover  on the left  more of my body would be exposed.  Would the larue cantilever mount at 3 be the way to go? Thanks
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems to me like the light would be in front of your chest either way.  Do what ever is more comfortable.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top