Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2004 7:21:44 AM EDT
Is it just me or are you guys constantly replacing your batteries in your Surefire G2s?  I hardly use mine and it seems like the don't last very long at all.
Link Posted: 12/30/2004 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#1]
It's just you.

I'm getting a lot of life.   Though I must say, it did seem like the 6P lasted longer.  Weird.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Recently my G2 started draining a fresh set of batteries within 2 or 3 days whether I use the light or not. The shortest the light ran was 2 minutes after sitting for a single day.

This topic at candlepowerforums and this one says most likely due to defective batteries, but batteries taken from the same Surefire 12-pack will work just fine in my G2Z.

Freaky.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had the same problem with my E2 executive...I seriously think the batteries are crappy...dare I say it...but still, for the price I cant bitch! but it seemed like my energizers worked ALOT longer!! and its actually weird the way the SF bats go bad...They wont get dim...they just stop working all of a sudden, is this common??
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top