Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2004 2:01:36 PM EDT
I am planning on going to Europe next year and I was wondering wether or not I could buy an IR laser over there?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 12:10:46 AM EDT
[#1]
It's up where you'll be going and If you'll be able to find it you'll be able to get it .

PP out
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
You were the person I was hoping would answer this question. I will be flying into Naples and the up to Rome and Vinice. Any chance there any any to be had in Italy? Again Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#3]
G1966,
the only place where it'd be possible to get one is close to Milan , I'll try to let you know if something is available , anyway it'd be Zeiss , Simrad or , at least , russian stuff .
PP out
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:32:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi,
the only IR laser pointer with M1913 mount I was able to find available immediatly @ about € 1.000,00 is the IRLTP-450 made in Russia , http://www.visionenotturna.it/ir_laser.html , if interested in let me know.......
PP out
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#5]
That thing looks huge. I wont be over there until next April so I still have some time to look around, but if you come across anything else please let me know.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I will

PP out
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top