Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2003 5:08:52 PM EDT
i want to get one and it says 120 lumens for 20 minutes. is 20 minutes the life of the bulb or 20 minutes for 2 fresh batteries? whats the life expectancy on these bulbs?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]
In my experience the P61 is much better at handling drops then the P60. The filament is thicker and shorter - stronger and less likely to distort or break.

I only use P61 lamps in the likes of the M2, G2Z and other standard body SureFires I actually use. If I'm carrying something the size of the M2, anything less than the P61 is not enough light for me. Might as well carry an L4 and A2 instead otherwise.

Al
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top