Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2003 3:57:31 PM EDT

I got this the other day but have been to lazy to post the pic. I just wanted to thank C4iGrant(ARFCOM DEALER) for his great service and help with the light. Thanks again Grant.

I had an Olympic FIRSH with the SF M961 on it, but found it to bulky and front heavy. I think this light will work much better. I am impressed with the added feature of the LED's on this set-up, and the constant on feature.
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:52:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Did they go on easy and is there any of the fit problems described here:  [url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=166004&w=searchPop[/url] and elsewhere?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I had no problem putting them on but I did experience the slight gap that was mentioned in the other thread. It took me a whole of a minute to correct the problem though. The right side still has a small gap towards the rear, I plan on solving that when I get a chance.

I didn't mind the problem to much, I would rather adjust the fit and have the handgaurd tight, then for it to be loose.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the M500's. If you only want to add a light, then they are the way to go.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top