Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2003 9:34:57 AM EDT
I need any info anyone can provide for me on Wilcox Industries Corp. Any and all info, manuals,(big plus) etc, on any of their products would be greatly appreciated. I have a Nightstalker Power grip plus that needs some work, and I need a manual for it as well. Again, any info or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Wilcox Industries Corp.
53 Durham Street
Pease International Tradeport
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Tel: (603) 431-1331
Fax: (603) 431-1221
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for their address and phone #, but they are pretty much no help whatsoever.Strictly LE and Mil only now. I'm looking for actual owners with manuals that they could copy for me. I'll even pay or trade. Contact me if you can help. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Try the [url=http://www.mark23.com/NGNBTD/index.html]Mk23 Owner's Guild[/url] website. They might be able to hook you up w/ the inforation you seek.

I wasn't aware that Wilcox was confining their realtionships to gov't-only, but I haven't heard much about them in some time, so it's consistent in that sense.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I would reccomend taking it to someone who knows a lot about electronics repair and having him take it apart and fix it.

I know where to get lightbulbs for them and that is it.

Wilcox no longer produces the Nightstalker line.  they produce other tthings for the military and not much if anything for the LEO's.

They dropped the Nightstalker line 3 years ago.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top