Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 5:33:18 PM EDT
Ive seen the sling mounts for the front fight post, but can you get mounts for lasers and flashlights there?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#1]
SureFire's M25 and M26 mounts attach to the front sight post of Colt SMG's, carbines and rifles.

The M25 comes with a 1" ring for a Classic SureFire WeaponLight and/or Laser Module.

The M26 allows you to mount an A15 adapter so the light/laser is over the barrel

The Classic WeaponLight models are the 67x group for example the 674.

Al
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:43:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Laser Devices makes them as well:

See: [url]http://www.strategosstore.com/product.asp?0=213&1=358&3=2826[/url]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 2:49:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks KEN,  you just love to advertise your products here don't you. Your company does a good job but i find it real low to advertise for them whenever you get the chance. Others her have been advised to not use this forum for that but you just slide by because you have the Sure fire brand attached to your ass.

but thanks again KEN!!

Steve
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:22:08 AM EDT
[#5]
In the interests of general product awareness I'd say that linking to a site with a piture of the product is a good thing - especially as Ken's site has both the SureFire and Laser Devices products.

I've not checked but it could be that the Laser Devices site isn't as clean as Ken's at showing you what you're buying.

I bet that if Ken hadn't of linked the next poster would have asked for pricing and photos and places to buy so Ken's site would have been linked to regardless.

Guys like those of MSTN and other "WeaponLight" dealers such as Ken know what the products they sell are about. Having a link in their post if you learn something new from it isn't that a big deal. It's not as if it's pushing pricing or slamming other dealers in the post. After all you don't have to click the link!

I'm not involved with Moderating this board so it's not my call but I'd let Ken post that on CPF.

Respectfully,

Al
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:47:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually STEVE the link was supposed to go here: [url]http://www.strategosstore.com/product.asp?0=383&1=384&3=2826[/url]

I moved the where the particular product was located that was quite germane to the original posters inquiry.

Which is a Laser Devices Inc. Product....you see in your limited world my Ass has become bigger...

You may want to actually read the letters that form words, therefore concepts before slamming individuals behind the comfort of a computer screen. You will appear slightly more intelligent that way.

If you read many of my posts, they deal with the realities of working in low-light, independent of any manufacturer.

Here is where it is on the manufacturers site:
[url]http://www.laserdevices.com/fs.asp?f=lasers/laser_rifle_search.asp[/url]

Just answering the guys question.  He is smart enough to determine where he wants to purchase his equipment....This is an equipment forum.

Occassionally I point folks to equipment.

In the interest of board harmony, I will endeaver to always post to the orginal manufactures site.

By the way STEVE, do you have any other suggestions other than SureFire or Laser Devices Inc in order to get stuporman an answer.

stuperman: You may also want to check with:

[url]http://mountsplus.com[/url]

I don't have a secret ass modifying agreement with them.

Enough said, I hope STEVE.

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#7]
lollolololol

I appreciated the info, and while the devices are ALL nice...a little more than I was expecting to spend.

I bought a laser sight for my HK pistol some time ago, and it was only like $149.

Either these are alot better, or cuz its got an AR intended home, they think I am made of money.

I liked your site, by the way.  And, I made the choice, being a big boy, not to purchase at this time.  I did not feel tricked or cohersed...If I had a retail establishment and sold swedish penis enlargers, and somebody asked me about that kind of thing...I think it would be OK to point them at my link for that sort of thing.

I mean, its on your signature...not like you were trying to hide it.

lol

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the Universal AR Laser and am very happy with it, It allows me to put my weapons site farther forward on the top rail.  Only thing I would change would be to make it with a longer tape switch wire, the stock one is only long enough to reach my Vgrip if I have it at the very front of the bottom rail.  One of these days I will send it back and have a longer one installed, but its not bugging me enough just yet LOL.

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top