Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 5:13:04 PM EDT
Looking to mount either a light or laser(IR or Regular) pointer on my RAS. What do you recommend. I already have a foregrip and do not like the foregrip/light combos.

A pressure paddle is an option as well but not really a must have.

Thanks,
ASO544
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#1]
How can we reccomend something when you dont even know what you want to mount?  Figure out what you want to mount and we can help with mount selection and the best way/place to secure the pressure pad.  We could go on for hours with different mounts for visable lights and lasers and IR lasers and such.  Thats like asking how to set up an assault rifle in 5.56
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmm.... Well I was just asking for ideas on what other people had on their rifles. I was thinking one or the other. Maybe both. I was looking at a M951SU Suefire and a OTAL laser possibly for my M16 Commando. I was more looking for what others were using and liked. I got 4 M16s that I would like to outfit.

Bye the way DevL, thanks for the help(sarcasm). I got underwear with skidmarks in them that have be around AR15.com longer than you!! Those other 1000 post must have been really helpful too.

I did receive a couple of e-mails with great ideas. Once someone turns a post into a pissing contest, most refuse to respond.  

Semper Fi,
ASO544
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:00:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top