Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2002 7:37:19 PM EDT
Is it beamshot or beamsh-t.They have a green laser.
Link Posted: 12/6/2002 8:14:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I would suggest you save your $$$. These things are fragile and poorly made. They will not stand up to the recoil, heat, and abuse of the AR (or any weapon other than a Daisy Red Rider,for that matter). The various mounts offered are of even poorer quality than the laser. The funds would be better spent on ammo.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#2]
i have had one of these on a bushy carbine for 3 years now, mounted to the barrel, in front of the sightpost, i sighted it in, and have not touched it yet, it still works, and is accurate, i have fired at least 3-4 thousand rounds in that gun since buying the lazer, it works, and i would buy another
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been eyeing a Beamshot 1001 Ultra laser sight for a few weeks now.  I've always thought of them as "junk" because of their low cost, as compared to other laser sights, but I;ve recently read some good reviews online and have even seen them being sold by some "highend" dealers.  For $110, if it doesn't work out I can always use it for a laser pointer ;)
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top