Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2019 5:41:12 AM EDT
I am trying to find a soft take-down case that will hold a 6.5mm Grendel Upper, a 5.56 Upper, and 1 lower that I will use for both uppers. 1 of the uppers will have a Large Thermal scope. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions? I prefer a soft case, but I am interested in any case, hard or soft.
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 6:53:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Amazon Product
  • [ULTRA DURABLE] - Constructed With Heavy Duty Industrial 600D PVC Nylon
  • [ULTRA LOW-PROFILE] - Designed For Concealed Carry to Avoid Any Unwanted Attention In Public
  • [ULTRA SAFE] - Lockable Zipper Sliders On Main Firearm Compartment

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure what size you need specifically but these would probably work well if you need a more discreet rifle case : https://lynxdefense.com/discreet-rifle-cases/
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m using a Condor Javelin case. It’s nice and can store 2x upper without issue held in place with Velcro. The lower could be stored in the extra compartment away from the uppers.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top