Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2011 11:01:12 PM EDT
I've been looking at many different slings and attachments ,for a while now, and finally got one. I really liked the Magpul ms2 but decided i'd wait and get the ms3 but that's never going to come out. I also looked at the Crosstac ambi sling, and a few others. I wanted a sling that could convert between single and two points.

I have a few different things from Condor( bags, pouches,holsters) and its decent stuff. I was just browsing around and saw their slings and this one had every thing i wanted.

- Coverts from two point to single point sling.
- Transition-loc with pull-tab allows quick adjustments.
- Single bungee construction.
- HK snap hook adapter covered with elastic adapter.
- Side-release buckle to release adapter.
- 1 1/4 inch webbing, with Duraflex buckles.

So far i love the look and feel of the sling. It seems to be made of good material and it is made in the USA. I found it for a really good deal on ebay with free shipping. Ill post a few pics. I'll give a review after I've had it for a while.

As for the single point end plate mount I went with the Blackhawk single point sling mount. It looks very similar to the Crosstac ambi sling connector.
I really like it so far too. I wanted one that was simple, would not stick out the side of the receiver, flop around and be noisy like the Magpul, and twist around like the quick connect style end plates.

single point

two point

Proof
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top