Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 8:37:52 AM EDT
I'm suipposed to have both subject pads for a class/clinic. Doubt they will see much use other than classes/clinics.

Please recommend pads that will not fall apart AND stay in place AND not be premium priced items.

Also recommended web sellers.
Thanks, Ed
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I use Altas.

This is more appropriate to the Armory/Tactical Gear forum... I think there's a recent thread there on this very subject.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Double
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Altas
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]
They run about $20.

SKD sells all flavors of Alta pads.

The folks in the Tactical Gear forum (in the Armory) can help.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I have some Hatch Centurions and for the money, they are great. I bought them for a defensive handgun class and they worked very well. A lot of students (and even a couple instructors) were asking what they were and where I got them. You can get knees and elbows for under $40.

Knee

Elbow
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top