Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:51:45 AM EDT
Hello,
Does anyone make a soft case that will hold a couple of different short guns. I am looking for something to hold M-4 and MP5 or the like when I go to the range. I was thinking something kind of rectangle with a couple of padded dividers?
Any idea? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:29:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't bother.  You'll find that the weight is a real issue when toting around two rifles.  This is especially true of you're carrying mags and other gear in the case as well.  I'd opt for a multi-rifle hard case with wheels to make transport easier.

If you absolutely have to tote two rifles in a soft case, get a separate bag for all the other gear.  You can make one of the i-Shot SERT bags work with two rifles if one is smaller than the other (like I imagine your MP5 should be).
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one I got from Blackhawk a while back which I like.  Two rifles fit in the case seperated by a padded divider.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top