Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 2:52:59 PM EDT
Anyone have this?  By previous post, there's the opinion it's better than GG&G's agency adapter...
(yeah, for now I don't want to fool with the staked castle nut either...)
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#1]
You have been voted Most Misleading Thread Title.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Ha. Ok.  Am looking for ARFcomers opinions, but in light of your jesting will include the following link I'm sure many have read...

militarymorons review of the PR-4
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:28:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I did one, but I don't have it posted anymore.

The pictures are here:  coloradoshooting.org/ipw-web/gallery/tdpr4

Great piece of gear.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I put one on my AR6721 a few weeks ago when I changed from a 3 point to a single point.  I like it a lot and you can tell that it is a quality piece.  The only thing is, you can't use the first position on your collopsable stock.  It will just push forward but won't "click into the first position, which is not big deal for me, since I never use mine in that position.  Good piece though.  

You might also check into the Knights Armament piece, it looks good too!
LINK TO KNIGHTS PIECE
(PDF)
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top