Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 2:16:50 PM EDT
Slings and safes do not mix.....period!  So I took off all the slings.  Now I have a box of slings.  Some single point, push button QD, HK hook, 2-point slings, you name it, I probably have it.

Really do not know how others address the sling issue.  Getting down to it, three slings would address my needs accross my AR15 platforms.

What do you do for multiple AR15s?

TIA
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#2]
www.jtrusty.com or through www.rainierarms.com

The adaptors give you multiple mounting options, and the upcoming attachment is working very well on shotguns as well as rifles (AK/FAL/SP-1 are a few I've been using it on) .  The standard attachment works fine for carbines, and gives a few mounting options.  I'm working with the prototype attachment, and I can't find anything to change at this point.

One sling for all weapons (rifle/carbine/shotgun)?  I think he has got a pretty good system worked out for you.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top