Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 8:44:11 AM EDT
Anyone know how well these are holding up?  They're really sharp looking and well priced.  If anyone has any information let me know.
Thanks.

Damon
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone got a picture...? All I can picture is all black 'Chuck Taylors'...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]
dudes, have mine for almost a year now, i'm no mil or leo. but am a contruction worker. held up just fine.
love em to death.  ansi rated, feels like tennis shoes to me, and trust me these boots go thru hell everyday at work. i'll take some pics and post .  i know you peeps are gonna cringe but got mine on sale at botach for i think like $60.00 us in desert tan. btw i wear them when i go shooting also, dual purpose .. gonna need a new pair sometime soon.

meat
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's mine in tactical blue!

Seriously, those tan boots look pretty cool!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:09:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn...good one lol
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#5]
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/Sindervhit/ConverseDT.jpg

There you go.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I have pair that I have used on my SWAT team for about 6 months.  I like them.  But even better is the Bates Warrior boot.  Little more money but worth it.  Bates sent my pair to me from SHOT Show for Tand E.  I have never bought the same boot twice in 20 years of LE work.  But the Bates has been replaced them all so far!  I'll buy these again.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool, good to know...what's the cheapest you've found them?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#8]
For the Bates M9 Warrior boot try LAPoliceGear.com $85...Botac has them a little cheaper but have had such bad experiences with them I can't recommend them.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top