Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2005 8:05:13 PM EDT
Not enough room on Yer Modular, Quick-detach, inflatable, Emergency Release, Drag handle,
Tactical Air-Land-Sea. Molle, Pals Webbing, Airsave compatible, Kevlar Level III vest/Plate Carrier?

Here's just the thing:

www.optactical.com/mige.html

Jokes aside, I see alot of practical applications for this set-up for the Mil/Contractor/LEO role.

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 8:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I could see a lot of Disney VHS movies going into those pouches.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Not to mention the probability of finding one's mags reloaded with
soft point melting-tip crayons in a suburban SHTF situation are astronomically high.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention the probability of finding one's mags reloaded with
soft point melting-tip crayons in a suburban SHTF situation are astronomically high.

Sweet, I just realized how my kids will someday store their crayons.

RE: the seat covers, those would be very handy if you were spending time patrolling in a vehicle or doing convoy duty like so many in the sandbox right now...

--Josh
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been using the X-Bound seat covers on my Isuzu Trooper and find the pockets a great way to organize my stuff.

Of course, these covers are much more manly and I'd love to have a set when I decide on what 'new' car I'm buying.  With MOLLE webbing, you could attach any size/shape pouch you need for your specific lifestyle.  Great idea.

Can I get that in Deep Ocean Blue?  Maybe Teal?
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Tag
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]
These guys could use such a thing.
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 5:57:54 AM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if they'd fit the Prius seats?
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 6:57:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow, I definitely see these as being tremendously helpful for anyone doing alot of vehicle based work, including close protection. Use those mags first and keep what you are wearing as a reserve.

A suggested product improvement idea might include a ballistic panel or plate. Not only to help protect from outside attack but from accidents on the part of the passengers. Or perhaps some, shoulder straps tucked into pouches on the narrow sides and a a bottom flap that can be stongly secured shut could make a useful improvised rucksack.

Lastly, a ventilated or coolmax type thing for the guy who is sitting up against it would be welcomed as well as being more comfortable when used in the rucksack mode.

Tsh77769
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:41:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
These guys could use such a thing.
photos.imageevent.com/smglee/mstn/Truckinaction.jpg

Yeah, you'd think you could just hang the IV bag on the coat hook, in case you gotta move out of the truck~
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:40:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I like the MOLLE one.  I could put a gas mask pouch w/ gas mask on it for the backseat driver in case I fart, or go through any other contaminated area...

Might be a good idea for a single cab pickup with bucket seats.  You can attach your holster to it so noone could see it but it be completely reachable...  That is if you don't carry it in your lap like some do...

Nothing like asking your kid to hand you another mag while your doing a drive by either...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:51:55 AM EDT
[#14]
very cool
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:54:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Weren't exactly designed for your average suburbanite SUV'er....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:28:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Wow, always something new.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top