Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2005 11:49:09 AM EDT
Does anyone know who might have these in "stock"?  

Also, TD's website doesn'tist their phone number.  Does anyone have it?

Your help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:53:33 AM EDT
[#1]
The PR4 is a pretty new item. I got one of the first ones. They have since gone back to redesign. I suspect that they will be more plentiful when the upgrades are done. They were available directly from TD, and are listed on the TD page. (I have the phone number at home, just not with me.)

Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Lancelot,

Thanks for the info & pic.  I looked on TD's website & they don't even show the PR-4. I hope they get their redesign done soon since I'd like to get one.  Send me their phone # in case you find it.

Talyn
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]
one of our industry partners cltactical.com can set u up
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:53:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Lancelot,

Thanks for the info & pic.  I looked on TD's website & they don't even show the PR-4. I hope they get their redesign done soon since I'd like to get one.  Send me their phone # in case you find it.

Talyn

bottom of the page.....

direct link

Options.....

Works on long guns too.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The PR4 is a pretty new item. I got one of the first ones. They have since gone back to redesign. I suspect that they will be more plentiful when the upgrades are done. They were available directly from TD, and are listed on the TD page. (I have the phone number at home, just not with me.)

coloradoshooting.org/ipw-web/gallery/albums/bbadmin-Album-1/a_p4_lt_cnt_closed.sized.jpg

I got one of those, why did they redesign??
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

coloradoshooting.org/ipw-web/gallery/albums/bbadmin-Album-1/a_p4_lt_cnt_closed.sized.jpg

I was told they made it better / stronger / lighter. I'm not sure what the change was, and don't have one of each to comapre them. But, better / stronger / lighter can't be bad.

I got one of those, why did they redesign??

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top