Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 12:49:13 AM EDT
Ok guys I need your help/suggestions...I need sling ideas for my rig once I get my M93A-R installed! I have a 16 inch RRA with a SIR. There is the standard loop on the left side of the SIR. I ordered a standard loop with the M93A-R. Do any of you have suggestions on a tactical sling I can use with my setup? 3-point perhaps? Thank you for your suggestions!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Horseman:

I have the Wilderness single point sling and like it very much.

I have also been wanting a "3-point" type sling, but without the extra webbing against the weapon.
I just ordered a Viking Tactics quick adjust sling the other day. It seems to be just what I was looking for, and Mr. Lamb is a great guy to deal with.

Just my .02. Hope it helps
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top