Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 7:47:41 AM EDT
I have a GG&G Sling Thing for the front attachment to my RASII, but am wondering where is the best attachment point on the M93A stock?  If it matters, I am a lefty so the sling will be attached on the right side of the rifle.

TIA.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Use a longer CAR loop around the top of the stock through the horizontal slot, and the put the main loop of the sling through this loop.

The rear GG&G thing is optional.. I ended up ditching it:

-z
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:06:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Use a longer CAR loop around the top of the stock through the horizontal slot, and the put the main loop of the sling through this loop.

The rear GG&G thing is optional.. I ended up ditching it:
www.demigod.org/~zak/DigiCam/MRP/medium/116_1676_img_c.jpg

-z

Oh my god, there has to be a better way? Too many high points. Rich should design up a low profile sling mount.

ls
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:09:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Wait for the M93B....

-z
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:38:51 AM EDT
[#4]
You could use the hardpoints to attach a rail to the side of the Magpul stock and use another sling thing on the rail.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 5:42:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Where do I find a CAR loop?  Right now I have it attached to the bottom vertical slot at the very rear.  I am guessing this might not be the best place.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:08:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: to the side of the Magpul stock .......  

Wrong way.
It could hurts your face when shooting .

Lastly I got one Quake swivel and stud for M93 from The Wilderness , http://thewilderness.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/194 , that's no bad at all .

PP out
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#7]
You could also get the single point mount and use that. The sling would be attached at the front and then at the receiver, near the base of the stock.

Jason
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top