Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2003 6:41:13 PM EDT
Or at least it seams to be a new style in its mounting. It is also new in that it is the first single point sling for me. I found it at a local gunshow and decided to give it a try.

I had been thinking of trying a single point sling witht the quick release feature but didn't like the idea of the excess sling still attached to the rifle. This one answered that question. You attach the universal mounting strap(the short piece next to the sling) to whatever rifle you want. You put the sling on and then just hook the rifle on. You can ad the mounting straps to whatever other weapons you have. This seamed a great idea for those people who may have to pick a weapon that is mission specific. Just plug on the one for that mission and go. I haven't had a chance to run it through its paces yet, but it looks like it will hold up well.

I just have to get used to a single point sling now.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top