Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 5:54:47 AM EDT
I am getting a bushmaster carbine in about 3 weeks and when I buy it I am going to get a handguard with rails, I want it to be four sided so I dont need to ever upgrade it, So, what are the best handguards out there right now?

Oh, yeah lets keep the price at around 150, Not the S.I.R or the R.A.S
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Well since you have limited yourself to $150, your best and only bet for a 4 rail handguard is the Fobus M44S. It has four rails and you do not have to remove the barrel like some of the other set ups, ie: the C-more rails system....

Other than that, I cannot think of a 4 rail system for under that price other than the Fobus M44S....

If you are looking for a rail to put a foregrip or a light/laser mount on, try [url]www.advanced-armament.com[/url]

They have a rail and a foregrip, that is a dead ringer for the more expensive Knight's grip, for just under $50 for the set. It's rock solid and attaches to your existing handguards.

I have not tried the Oly thing, but then you got to get the front sight off....
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#2]
There is also the Olympic Arms Firsh system.  From FAC the carbine version is $85.00.

Junior_Gunnut
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I decided to but out the extra cash and get the S.I.R.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:24:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster makes a 4 rail handguard and it is of the highest quality.  
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top