Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/6/2020 1:50:09 PM EDT
I have several Holosun RDS with the circle/dot reticle and I love it. Its lead me to looking into Eotech and upgrading my HD optic.

What model series would you recommend for this?
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 2:05:03 PM EDT
[#1]
XPS2
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh boy, an EoTech thread, these go well.

You want the XPS or EXPS (I have EXPS), but I’d just as soon stick with something like the Holosun you have that either stays on or turns itself on. I don’t want to forget to turn my optic on, I feel like that’s important in an HD optic. I swapped my bedside rifle from an EXPS to a T2 for this reason.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 2:38:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I would recommend the Vortex over it if you dont need NV capability. Cheaper better warranty, better battery life just as capable IMO.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you need NV compatibility? If not, the EXPS 2...or even the Vortex UH-1. I recently picked up two UH-1s and am extremely pleased with them so far; even more so for $300.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#5]
How much do you care about parallax? My EXPS3 has so little parallax that it's hardly perceptible. It makes every other optic pretty bad.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Exps 2 if you want 1/3 witness with irons
Xps 2 if you want co-witness with irons
For a HD rifle I would personally go with the Sig Romeo 5 (it has a shake awake function)
But pretty much anything in the window of an EOTech in HD situations will die, so go with the EOTech.
Buy once, cry once.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#8]
On my last deployment, everyone sported EOTechs and none broke so I'm a fan

EXPS 3-0 if you need 1/3 co-witness and NVG capability if not EXPS 2-0. Little to no parallax error and easily beat my 503GU in that category. Double check,  but pressing down on the brightness arrow will give you 4 hrs before shutoff and up will give you 8 hrs.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How much do you care about parallax? My EXPS3 has so little parallax that it's hardly perceptible. It makes every other optic pretty bad.
View Quote
Pretty sure the UH-1 is in the same league as far as parallax goes just due to the design. My two are WAY better than my MRO, at least. They have their place for me...especially when I can get an MRO and a UH-1 for the same price as a T2.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I love my XPS2, proudly made just north of me in Michigan
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I have an XPS, EXPS & 512.
All 3 have been back for nitro purge loss since I owned them. I have owned them for at least 6 years. They have worked fine though otherwise.
I also have the Sig XDR & several AP's.  These days I rather give my $ to a non Eotech sight.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Green dot exps 2-0

The 2-1 2-2 2-3....

All that other shit just gets on the way.

Bottem of circle inside 10 yards. Mpbr Poa poi out from 25 to 300
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#13]
After reading the thread a little bit more and some people probably have bad luck. Especially people coming on here saying that they're 10 year old Piece of electronic equipment isn't working correctly. Yeah at that point You're probably going to need to buy another one.

Still eotech has some of the best Parallax available. There was a study done recently where most Optics Suffered from 3 to 4 in of parallax.  Eotech had almost none.  To my eyes  nothing looks like an EOTech. The green is the sharpest clearest sight I've used. But I guess that's just me. I hate, absolutely hate AimPoint. It ghosting around the tube when you turn the brightness up just makes me want to throw that thing in the trash.

Another good alternative is Sig Romeo 4. The romeo5 are not anywhere near the same level. The 4T or 4S is g2g.

Hard pass on Holosun
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 4:01:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
After reading the thread a little bit more and some people probably have bad luck. Especially people coming on here saying that they're 10 year old Piece of electronic equipment isn't working correctly. Yeah at that point You're probably going to need to buy another one.[/b]

Still eotech has some of the best Parallax available. There was a study done recently where most Optics Suffered from 3 to 4 in of parallax.  Eotech had almost none.  To my eyes  nothing looks like an EOTech. The green is the sharpest clearest sight I've used. But I guess that's just me. I hate, absolutely hate AimPoint. It ghosting around the tube when you turn the brightness up just makes me want to throw that thing in the trash.

Another good alternative is Sig Romeo 4. The romeo5 are not anywhere near the same level. The 4T or 4S is g2g.

Hard pass on Holosun
View Quote
Yet there are plenty of old ass beaten up Comp m2s still circulating the EE that work just fine.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 4:03:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Pretty sure the UH-1 is in the same league as far as parallax goes just due to the design. My two are WAY better than my MRO, at least. They have their place for me...especially when I can get an MRO and a UH-1 for the same price as a T2.
View Quote
It is, there was a youtube tester that was torture testing a tables worth of red dot and holo sights and the tester showed the UH1 to have better parallax free results. However that is fairly subjective, so I will say just as good as Eotech.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:32:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
After reading the thread a little bit more and some people probably have bad luck. Especially people coming on here saying that they're 10 year old Piece of electronic equipment isn't working correctly. Yeah at that point You're probably going to need to buy another one.

Hard pass on Holosun
View Quote
I’m a huge optics brand snob, but you’re napping on Holosun.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I like eotechs.  Not going to knock them but the holosun HE515GT-RD is the cats ass.  Shake awake, eotech reticle, titanium and glass lense covers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Unless you have night vision gear, don't get the one with the night vision setting.  Ours had those, and several times I hit it by mistake, and thought I had cut it off, or the battery had died.

My agency had 6000 sworn, and probably about 150 sets of NVG in the whole  agency, and it was hell to check them out.  Why in God's name they thought we needed that feature on our Eotechs is beyond me.

But, other than that, I loved mine.  Rode it hard, banged it into I don't know how much stuff, and it never gave me a problem.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#19]
If you want to save some money, consider the EOTECH 512. It's older and bulkier than the EXPS and XPS models, but it's just as capable and the batteries are readily available (AA) and lithium batteries (e.g. Energizer Ultimate Lithium) will get you about 1000 hours of use. The battery case is designed to float above the rail, so there are no worries about having it protrude above the handguard.

You can find new 512s all over eBay for less than $400, sometimes much less (I just bought one for $340). The usual eBay caveats apply, but mine was in retail packaging with a manufactured date of August 2019.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#20]
EXPS3.

I have a 512, XPS2 and an EXPS3.

All have been great but if you’re upgrading you might as well get the best one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you want to save some money, consider the EOTECH 512. It's older and bulkier than the EXPS and XPS models, but it's just as capable and the batteries are readily available (AA) and lithium batteries (e.g. Energizer Ultimate Lithium) will get you about 1000 hours of use. The battery case is designed to float above the rail, so there are no worries about having it protrude above the handguard.

You can find new 512s all over eBay for less than $400, sometimes much less (I just bought one for $340). The usual eBay caveats apply, but mine was in retail packaging with a manufactured date of August 2019.
View Quote
I wouldn't take another 512 unless it was free.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:00:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I usually have to defend EoTech from the Aimpoint fanboy brigade, but yeah. My 51X (I think mine was the 511?) killed itself just sitting in my closet. Brand new batteries would be dead any time I took it out. My XPS/EXPS EOTechs have all been awesome.
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Why?

Quoted:
I usually have to defend EoTech from the Aimpoint fanboy brigade, but yeah. My 51X (I think mine was the 511?) killed itself just sitting in my closet. Brand new batteries would be dead any time I took it out. My XPS/EXPS EOTechs have all been awesome.
With alkalines or lithiums?
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 2:31:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why?

Quoted:
I don’t recall, that must have been ten years ago. It didn’t seem to much matter though, I’d swap batteries and next time whatever I put in would be dead. Apparently it was a common issue with the 51X’s, though I didn’t know it at the time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I do not pull a trigger for a living, so my response is as a hobbyist

I have owned EOTs since early to mid 2000's and never had one issue.

The EXPS is my favorite, currently have four of these and getting another one soon.

If you want fast acquisition, excellent FOV, almost nonexistent parallax, these are the way to go.

With the transverse battery, CR123 and auto shut off, I have never run into a battery issue, change them every 6 months January 1, July 1, whether needed or not.

YMMV

Link Posted: 2/10/2020 8:08:44 PM EDT
[#26]
I just got an EOTech 518 from the EE. Got it for $350 so it was a great deal. I wanted to try out an EOTech since I had PRK laser eye surgery last year.

I absolutely love using a HWS now and will definitely move from red dots. Most likely a EXPS 2-0 or EXPS 3-0. The only real difference between those is submersion depth.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Exps2 Is a winner IMO
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'll give it 70/30 odds....against.

Eotech-----> Simple/fast acquisition, large window, reticle is also easy to find in odd shooting positions.

Delam, loss of nitro purging, reticle loss, and shit battery life put a stain on their rep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh boy, an EoTech thread, these go well.

Eotech-----> Simple/fast acquisition, large window, reticle is also easy to find in odd shooting positions.

Delam, loss of nitro purging, reticle loss, and shit battery life put a stain on their rep.
This.

From my experience, the Eotech is faster and more accurate, especially when moving or shooting from unorthodox positions, but has issues inherent to being hologram-based, not LED.

If not for the durability and battery life issues, I'd use nothing but EXPS and magnifier on all 5.56 carbines, save for dedicated precision rigs.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:53:53 PM EDT
[#29]
EXPS or XPS depending on if you want cowitness or lower 1/3, if applicable.

I want to switch to green as well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I just got an EOTech 518 from the EE. Got it for $350 so it was a great deal. I wanted to try out an EOTech since I had PRK laser eye surgery last year.

I absolutely love using a HWS now and will definitely move from red dots. Most likely a EXPS 2-0 or EXPS 3-0. The only real difference between those is submersion depth.
View Quote
Night vision
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:33:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Just got another Holosun 503R and other stuff to finish up the AR Carbine and AR Pistol today.   Works good for HD. If your going outside and doing "Social Work" get a Aimpoint or Eotech.

True COwitness get a XPS. Lower 1/3rd EXPS. Night Vision model with have a 3 after the S and NON NIGHT VISION will have a 2 After the S.  IF you have night vision and like lower 1/3rd then get the EXPS3-.  IF you don't have NVG's and IF you like True Cowitness get the XPS2-
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#32]
I love the reticle pattern but please don't spend your money on a 512/552.  We have 160+ AA battery Eotechs at work.  About half are 552's and half are 512's  I have a whole drawer full of them in the Arms Rooms that are useless.  I've had about a dozen replaced by L3 when they were under warranty.  After 5 years we were out of luck.  Corroded batteries are the worst.  Alkalines go without notice and the weapons racks and cruiser racks are all muzzle up so the acid leaks right into the electronics.  At least 5 have had the reflector mirror just randomly fall out and rattle around inside the glass.  Every week during quals at least one officer starts the course with a working eotech and it dies during the 60 round course of fire.   Winter time cold is the worst.  If you have an Eotech you have to run lithiums.  There are so many better options out there right now.  Holosun is one of them.  David
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 1:26:28 PM EDT
[#33]
i had an Aimpoint T-1 and due to astigmatism the dot was very blurry.

I bought a EXPS 3-0 and the center dot is much better to my eyes, im not sure if its the wider FOV or the smaller 1 moa.

the only thing the aimpoint has over it is battery life however i am pretty well stocked on them so it shouldn't be an issue.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Yeah can't believe anyone is saying buy a 512. And I have one....Just no...... Mines been reliable, doesn't suffer from battery drain, but, not only is it old as dirt, but by design the sight is flawed having the batteries parallel to the rifle recoil pulse.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I love the reticle pattern but please don't spend your money on a 512/552.  We have 160+ AA battery Eotechs at work.  About half are 552's and half are 512's  I have a whole drawer full of them in the Arms Rooms that are useless.  I've had about a dozen replaced by L3 when they were under warranty.  After 5 years we were out of luck.  Corroded batteries are the worst.  Alkalines go without notice and the weapons racks and cruiser racks are all muzzle up so the acid leaks right into the electronics.  At least 5 have had the reflector mirror just randomly fall out and rattle around inside the glass.  Every week during quals at least one officer starts the course with a working eotech and it dies during the 60 round course of fire.   Winter time cold is the worst.  If you have an Eotech you have to run lithiums.  There are so many better options out there right now.  Holosun is one of them.  David
View Quote
Wow!  Good to know.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 5:47:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sorry, I meant to type a general reply, not reply with a quote. In other words, I was speaking about Eotechs and parallax in general, NOT with respect to the Vortex. I have never used a UH-1.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#37]
FWIW, I have a "post-fix" 558 and have never had trouble with batteries being dead from sitting unused, and it's stood up to quite a bit of .308 carbine recoil just fine. It might be partly due to using their laser battery cap module with it though; the batteries tolerances on the LBC are significantly tighter than the basic plain cap.

Goes without saying don't use alkalines in it, but if you don't like having expensive shit ruined by leaks, you won't use alkalines in anything expensive anyway. Use lithiums or NiMHs. I have Eneloop NiMHs in mine with Energizer Lithiums in the rifle stock as backups.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#38]
LPVO. Had an Eotech. Won't be going back to one.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Actually it was the lying/criminal fraud/admitting they knew about all the problems for years and still covered them up, that put the stain on their "rep".

@RJeff21 has an EXPS he'd sell I bet
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 7:22:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Actually it was the lying/criminal fraud/admitting they knew about all the problems for years and still covered them up, that put the stain on their "rep".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep lol

I’ll let it go for a great price, although you’ll have to pay Eotech to fix the dim reticle.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last time we did this, those issues came out to be more than a bit dramatized. This is relating mostly to thermal drift. Their optics do thermal drift a few MOA (I forget the exact # offhand), and mostly towards the extremes of their operational temperatures.

I say that I feel it is overblown because every other optic does the same thing. Every optic. And often more. This does not a defense of however L3 handled it. If they were shady about it, that sucks. I’m speaking to the mechanical issue itself.

Meanwhile, Aimpoint continues to claim their optics are parallax free. They are not. Is this also not lying and deceiving their customers? This thread isn’t about Aimpoint, it’s about EoTech, so that question is rhetorical in nature. It’s mostly said to illustrate the degree to which fanboys will contort to hate other brands while turning a blind eye to their own.

^ Owns multiple examples of, and is a fan of, both EoTech and Aimpoint. Actually if anything, I swapped my bedside rifle from an EXPS to a T2, FWIW.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:40:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
FWIW, I have a "post-fix" 558 and have never had trouble with batteries being dead from sitting unused, and it's stood up to quite a bit of .308 carbine recoil just fine. It might be partly due to using their laser battery cap module with it though; the batteries tolerances on the LBC are significantly tighter than the basic plain cap.

Goes without saying don't use alkalines in it, but if you don't like having expensive shit ruined by leaks, you won't use alkalines in anything expensive anyway. Use lithiums or NiMHs. I have Eneloop NiMHs in mine with Energizer Lithiums in the rifle stock as backups.
View Quote
This. If your red dot uses AA or AAA batteries.. especially use lithium batteries. Years ago, I destroyed a descent Lucid red dot by using alkaline batteries. Never again. I've slowly switched over everything I use (not just gun stuff) to lithiums to lessen the chances of leaks destroying things. I'm not sure if the quality of alkaline batteries has taken a nose dive over the years or not.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This. If your red dot uses AA or AAA batteries.. especially use lithium batteries. Years ago, I destroyed a descent Lucid red dot by using alkaline batteries. Never again. I've slowly switched over everything I use (not just gun stuff) to lithiums to lessen the chances of leaks destroying things. I'm not sure if the quality of alkaline batteries has taken a nose dive over the years or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely good advice. I learned that years back when one leaked in an Aimpoint M4. The optic was fine, but it was hell getting the compartment open. Needed two wrenches to get it opened up. The Aimpoint itself was fine though.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:58:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Definitely good advice. I learned that years back when one leaked in an Aimpoint M4. The optic was fine, but it was hell getting the compartment open. Needed two wrenches to get it opened up. The Aimpoint itself was fine though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, on my deployment last year I was issued a Colt M4 with an Aimpoint M4. Inside was an alkaline battery I quickly swapped for a lithium and left in there for the next user.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:11:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have several Holosun RDS with the circle/dot reticle and I love it. Its lead me to looking into Eotech and upgrading my HD optic.

What model series would you recommend for this?
View Quote
EOTech user since around 2000 (active duty). I never broke an issued HWS and never had an issue with the ones I personally owned. Running a Green EXPS these days.

Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Last time we did this, those issues came out to be more than a bit dramatized. This is relating mostly to thermal drift. Their optics do thermal drift a few MOA (I forget the exact # offhand), and mostly towards the extremes of their operational temperatures.

I say that I feel it is overblown because every other optic does the same thing. Every optic. And often more. This does not a defense of however L3 handled it. If they were shady about it, that sucks. I’m speaking to the mechanical issue itself.

Meanwhile, Aimpoint continues to claim their optics are parallax free. They are not. Is this also not lying and deceiving their customers? This thread isn’t about Aimpoint, it’s about EoTech, so that question is rhetorical in nature. It’s mostly said to illustrate the degree to which fanboys will contort to hate other brands while turning a blind eye to their own.

^ Owns multiple examples of, and is a fan of, both EoTech and Aimpoint. Actually if anything, I swapped my bedside rifle from an EXPS to a T2, FWIW.
View Quote
Who cares about thermal drift? Seriously, EVERY time this comes up, the guys who defend Eotech ALWAYS focus on the thermal drift and ignore the fact that the "waterproof, nitrogen purged optic", simply isn't. And never has been, EVER, due to engineered in design flaws that Eotech knew about and lied about from day 1 according to the findings in the DOD investigation.

So you're buying a $500+ optic that isn't waterproof, and any nitrogen it left the factory has been replaced with ambient atmosphere and the accompanying humidity because it isn't actually sealed any better then a $100 Chinese clone from Ebay.  

For the guys defending Eotech and claiming their optic works fine, exactly how does the inside look? Pristine,  like it was nitrogen purged,  or does it show corrosion from ambient humidity trapped inside the "sealed optic" ?  
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I ruined one of my Gentex 1030A Wolf Ears sets with a leaky alkaline, and that hurt because they are irreplaceable and until Gentex brought along the Ops Core AMPs no modern ear pro had anywhere near as good of directional sound as the old Wolf Ears. Thankfully I had one more set, but that was my only set till the AMPs showed up. I did have a set of Sordins and they are nice, but neither Peltors nor Sordins had anything on Wolf Ears for directional sound. That was the last time I ever put alkalines in anything I didn't mind being destroyed.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:48:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Why do we care about how or why someone spends their money? Let's all just smoke a fat one and chill. It's not that serious.  Sending unicorns and rainbows your way.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 2:21:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Who cares about thermal drift? Seriously, EVERY time this comes up, the guys who defend Eotech ALWAYS focus on the thermal drift and ignore the fact that the "waterproof, nitrogen purged optic", simply isn't. And never has been, EVER, due to engineered in design flaws that Eotech knew about and lied about from day 1 according to the findings in the DOD investigation.

So you're buying a $500+ optic that isn't waterproof, and any nitrogen it left the factory has been replaced with ambient atmosphere and the accompanying humidity because it isn't actually sealed any better then a $100 Chinese clone from Ebay.  

For the guys defending Eotech and claiming their optic works fine, exactly how does the inside look? Pristine,  like it was nitrogen purged,  or does it show corrosion from ambient humidity trapped inside the "sealed optic" ?  
View Quote
Hmm? I assumed you did, since you’re the one that brought it up in the first place. The fiasco WRT the ‘lying’ or whatever you referenced was mostly about thermal drift. That’s not to say they do/don’t have other issues. Every optic does.

I think that you think I’m biased, which is ironic. I don’t really have a dog in this. I have multiple examples of every most brand that comes up in this subforum. And yes, when I look through my EoTechs they look fine. Only problem I had was an old 511 referenced earlier that liked draining batteries. My EXPS’s and XPS’s have been great. I don’t doubt other people have had issues, as could be said of every other brand. More or less than competitor X? Dunno. Anecdotes are just that, and the plural of ‘anecdotes’ is not ‘data’.

EoTech threads always get so emotional. It’s odd.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Why do we care about how or why someone spends their money? Let's all just smoke a fat one and chill. It's not that serious.  Sending unicorns and rainbows your way.
View Quote
People get VERY emotional about liking/disliking optics, for whatever reason. It’s not enough to like what one likes, everyone else has to too, and has to dislike everything else that’s not what we like. It reminds me of when we were kids and got heated about which gaming console was better.

I just like guns. I like having an example of as many types as possible, and topping them with as many examples of optics as possible as well. I even bought another Tripower last month and got an FS2000 to go with it, just because both were neat. The world would be boring were it full of just Aimpoints atop AR’s, though that’s exactly what I choose to keep by my bed.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top