Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/14/2018 8:29:05 AM EDT
Trying to find a different riser to raise the XPS to a lower 1/3 that’s not the LaRue or ADM. Both LaRue and ADM are too long and take up a lot of rail space.

Reason being is, I want to keep my G33 configured in lower 1/3 for swapping ease between rifles without having to take the 7mm riser out.

I know YHM stopped production on the riser they made which sucks, cause that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Does anyone know if there are similar products out there?

I’ve also looked into the KDG universal sidekick mount, has anyone used this in combination with the XPS? If so, does it allow for a lower 1/3 with the G33 mag, or does it raise it too high.

Appreciate any insight
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on fellas help a brother out
Link Posted: 8/14/2018 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Come on fellas help a brother out
View Quote
Rock River Dominator Mount or the YHM riser is what you seek. I found some YHM mounts at a local guns hop not that long ago.

IM me and I may be able to help you out.

Well I guess the Rock River wouldn't work for you actually.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Wilcox...??
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wilcox...??
View Quote
Way out of my price range. $150 is the most I’m willing to spend for a riser. If only ADM and LaRue made theirs with the QD attachment on the front, I would just buy that and cut off the end piece. Thanks for the reply though
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top