Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 11:55:20 PM EDT
Everyone should check out the great "deals" you can get on this fairly new Chinese eBay.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Scope-Leupold-6-24x60-E-SF-AO-illuminated-Mildot-side-wheel-hunting-scope/1860056755.html?af=ppc&isdl=y&src=Google&albch=Google&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&cv=1020800000009001&ptsid=1020000000013003&crea=51413220145&plac=&netw=g&device=t&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&cv=1020000000013003&gclid=Cj0KEQiAiuOlBRCU-8D6idaPz_UBEiQAzTagNNrCX0aPW-Hgem-10xjBjrcui1yRtRvPNn8_g_lHYmQaAqai8P8HAQ

Leupold illuminated 6x24x60 scope for only $99.  Seems legit.  It's on the interweb so it has to be true.

You should check out all the other great deals they have too.  Why do we buy stateside when they have these awesome prices?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I have dealt with Ali in the past, on some bulk electronic components, and the price is unreal.
It is a real hassle once you deal there as it seems everyone sends you emails with the "Best deal yet!"
I can not imagine that most of their stuff is knock-offs, and counterfeits.
Here is a laser for you!
Jim

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HK-POST-Ultra-bright-500mW-Green-Laser-Pointer-Tactical-External-Adjustable-Green-Visible-Laser-Sight-Module/848461962.html
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:14:29 AM EDT
[#2]
ebay is bad enough, now there is a china ebay

I order alot of china parts on ebay
I run into problems with the item comes different then whats pictured
or lets say missing batteries even though it shows batteries or says they are included

alot of times parts can vibrate off, get scratched because they barely package them usually a plastic baggy is the mailing envelope

can take a month or longer to come, unless they offer faster shipping
and even if they send you something totally different, even ebay saying yes they sent you a clone or knockoff you still have to pay out of pocket to ship back

now I know china can send me a $1 free shipping sweatband but if I had to mail back im sure it would cost me more
I have no idea why they get special shipping rates, but anyways if you had to send back it probably would cost alot

if you buy from usa sellers, you may have better luck with what you will receive or at least quicker shipping times
because it would suck to wait a month to find out its the wrong part, or not even what you ordered
then you have to wait even longer for the new one to come in
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:09:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Fwiw, they do make a lot of scopes in China.   Nothing is sacred.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#4]
This is not GD
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top