Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 6:32:56 AM EDT
I just recently purchased the Trijicon self luminous iron sights (PN 600177 CP25) for my rifle and I cant seem to get the rear aperture to fit into my current BUIS.  The thread spacing didnt match up or the screw diameter would not fit either way it did not fit. I called Trijicon who directed me to some tooltech company... neither  of which could give me a definitive answer on what BUIS i can purchase to have it fit.  They mentioned most A2 style sights should fit the product, no actual brand or PN.  

I am seeing if anyone has or knows someone who has this product and can tell me what BUIS it is compatible with before I start going out and buying $100 sights that dont fit!!!  It can be either fixed or fold down, fold down is preferable.  I know from some research that one guy said it DID NOT fit his Troy iron sights which kind of surprised me.  Their website calls out that it fits Magpul, but I am looking for something a step up from that.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:04:21 AM EDT
[#1]
The sights you purchased are for A2 style rear sight.  If you want night sight BUIS, buy a night BUIS.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The sights you purchased are for A2 style rear sight.  If you want night sight BUIS, buy a night BUIS.

View Quote

Kind of what I figured, can I purchase a a2 style sight and install it on that for example this one here.  I have it, I might as well use it for something.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top