Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 7:18:08 PM EDT
Hey guys. Sorry for the crappy pictures, I was trying to illustrate where my dot was, but flash made that impossible, and without flash was too blurry. Anyway, this mount has the spacer installed, and is the height I'd like to stay at-it measures at 1.5" in the center of the optic-sorry, last photo sucks, too. Anyway, which Larue mount would put this optic at it's current height? I've done some reading, but can't find anything definitive. I'm hoping someone else here has been in this situation. For what it's worth, my front sight is a Midwest Industries, and the rear a Knights Armament. Thanks for the help, guys!

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:04:26 AM EDT
[#1]
751 is absolute. go to there industry page. i think there is info on the heights in the stickies.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Right on man. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you have a problem with your front site hitting your hand guard when turned around the proper way?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you have a problem with your front site hitting your hand guard when turned around the proper way?
View Quote

Nope...it appears I'm just a dumbass! I'm not sure why I thought it went that way!

ETA: I just went to flip it around, and it does hit the handguard. I don't remember doing it that way on purpose, but so I don't look so stupid, I'm going to say I did!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top