Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2011 6:44:40 PM EDT
Hi, I am in need of a Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 scope. Having a hard time finding one. I found both these stores running a search, but I have never dealt with them. If you have, any info would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

The first one is:

opticsbestbuy.com

The other I found is:

Riflescopes.Webyshops.com

Again, I appreciate the help.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.opticsplanet.net/vortex-riflescopes.html

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I just bought a Viper PST from the riflescopes.webyshops.com.  Smooth transaction.  It shipped the same day I bought it.  Showed up at my house 2 days later.  I'd do business with them again in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://www.opticsplanet.net/vortex-riflescopes.html

The kings of backorders!  I've had nothing but bad luck with them.  The last straw was me ordering by phone and them telling we an item was in stock, only to be notified the next day it was backordered.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just bought a Viper PST from the riflescopes.webyshops.com.  Smooth transaction.  It shipped the same day I bought it.  Showed up at my house 2 days later.  I'd do business with them again in a heartbeat.

Are they there own shop? or are they "brokers" that hope to buy from their vendor list? It shows they have them in stock, but I have never heard of them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they there own shop? or are they "brokers" that hope to buy from their vendor list? It shows they have them in stock, but I have never heard of them.

I'm assuming they have their own shop.  When I called I made him go and physically check that the scope was in stock.  He came back in 1 minute and read me the model number off the box.  I think everyone that works there has a strong Russian accent, which was fine for me since my grandmother does too.  Nice guys.  I dealt with Igor.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:17:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm assuming they have their own shop.  When I called I made him go and physically check that the scope was in stock.  He came back in 1 minute and read me the model number off the box.  I think everyone that works there has a strong Russian accent, which was fine for me since my grandmother does too.  Nice guys.  I dealt with Igor.[/quote

Thanks.  I may give them a try.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Another place to try would be Marshall over at Primary Arms.  Great folks to deal with!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Another place to try would be Marshall over at Primary Arms.  Great folks to deal with!!!

Thanks, I'll try them in the morning. It says they have one in stock, but who knows. Are they a vendor on here?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Primary Arms is awesome. Great prices on just about everything. I just bought a nikon 2-8 M223 and American defense mount from them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Primary Arms is awesome. Great prices on just about everything. I just bought a nikon 2-8 M223 and American defense mount from them.

Well, I just looked again & the MOA version says is in stock. If that's the case, I may be calling Marshal tomorrow morning! I just wanted to know if they are affiliated with this site, as in vendors.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I just looked again & the MOA version says is in stock. If that's the case, I may be calling Marshal tomorrow morning! I just wanted to know if they are affiliated with this site, as in vendors.

I do believe they are...Primary Arms Industry Forum

Link Posted: 3/14/2011 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#12]
CS Tactical and SWFA are good places to by optics.  Both are site sponsors.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Thanks to everyone.

The ONLY one that had it stock was Primary Arms. I took the only one they had!

So far, it has been great dealing with them. Hopefully I get it by Friday & I can hit the range this weekend!

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 11:23:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Try www.libertyoptics.com they are GTG as well.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top