Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2010 7:56:35 PM EDT
For really fast work with irons does any company make a non-peep rear sight with a traditional V.  I suppose the ideal set up would be to have a small peep aperture for longer range enagement and a V (non peep) leaf for close stuff out to 150 yds.
Link Posted: 3/22/2010 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#1]
How about this one? Two aperatures and a square notch?

CSAT Sight

Link Posted: 3/22/2010 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How about this one? Two aperatures and a square notch?

CSAT Sight

Thanks for that.  To me a more traditonal sight for fast close work makes sense.  The majority of 3-gunners shooting shot-gun aren't shooting through peeps because it's not as fast - the same should work with an AR.  I'd like to see one of the flip-up sight makers like Troy or A.M.R.S. and others offer a flip rear sight with a V or square blade.  I think HK offer a V notch on their rotary fixed rear sight - but that's not a flip-up for an AR.
Link Posted: 3/22/2010 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]
taggage
Link Posted: 3/22/2010 10:10:31 PM EDT
[#5]
not a V like you were talking about, but it does center quick & well.

http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=190&categoryId=42
Link Posted: 3/23/2010 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually it looks like A.R.M.S offers all of their rear flip-ups with notches for CQB.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top