Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 1:46:06 PM EDT
I have a burris 3x and a aimpoint ML3, when I look through the burris it is like double vision but when I flip the burris down to the side it is crystal clear. Is it set up to close or am I doing something wrong?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#1]
That doesn't look like a 3X.

Does everything look fuzzy when you only look through the magnifier?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure about your magnifier but my 3x (different brand) has an adjustable eye piece to focus with...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#3]
When I look through the 3x everything is clear, and when I look through my aimpoint everything is clear. just when I look through both its fuzzy. are the to close together?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Not likely a closeness issue...something else is going on.

To test...remove the 3X and prop the gun up and try holding the 3X at different distances...can't imagine that's the problem though...unless that 3X is crap.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#5]
from reading the burris sight... you need to adjust the dials to center the tripler and the optic.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top