Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 5:00:44 PM EDT
Can a Trijicon TA 33-8R be had for any better than $830 NIB?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:11:27 PM EDT
[#1]
One in the EE sold for $725 just yesterday. You just gotta keep an eye out.

ETA: I just noticed the NIB part. Try Ebay. I know the Live.com discount is at about 14% off right now so you can probably get a better deal.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Answer is yes...check EBAY especially since Live.com is offering 14% cash back right now on purchases through EBAY.  I just learned about the Live.com thing and purchased an Aimpoint Micro T-1 w/ Larue LT660 for $608-14%= $522 OTD.  If you aren't familiar with how it works, then google it because it's a little confusing to explain, but simple to do.

Here is a link to EBAY––they are going for $750-14%=$645 OTD!!!

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_sopZ12?_nkw=acog+ta33&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=acog&_osacat=0
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Try the Optic Zone. Send them an email to see if it's in stock. They usually email back within an hour or so, even outside of normal business hours. I found them because they pop up in the ad box at the top of the screen every once in a while.

https://www.theopticzone.com/category/36507/1/scopes-trijicon-acog.htm
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top