Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 1:13:04 PM EDT
Besides the Trijicon Accupoint, are there any other 1-4x scopes that offer different color reticles besides red?  I'm looking for green or yellow ret that's nice and bright.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If you care about brightness the brightest 1-4 is S&B which is red... the next brightest is Meopta which is also red.  Rticle s of other colors exist but are not bright enough to see in daylight.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Leupold CQ/T reticle is yellow/amber, and very bright. The housing is very robust and the optical clarity is great.

Oops, forgot the CQ/T is 1-3x, bt it's still a great variable optic. The Spectre DR is supposed to be pretty decent, but it has a red reticle as well, and costs a lot.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:28:02 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the info.  You would think it wouldn't be so hard to have color options on these optics, but I guess red works just fine for most.

I guess I'm back towards the ACOG route.  I think probably one of the best setups is still going to be TA31 with the green triangle and a T1 on an offset mount.  The red will work in a pinch for the up close stuff, but I'll do far better with the bright green.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top