Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2008 11:52:15 AM EDT
Anyone know of any killer deals on the EOtech.  Thanks..
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe the live.com thing on ebay if it is still going on.  Look around this section, the thread is somewhere close.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I looked into the live.com = best I saw was a wopping 2% - I will keep looking..
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
11/17/08 7:52PM EST , I just check and the Live.com is back up to 25% cashback - get it while you can! Enter "eotech" in the live search window, then click on the 25% live search  - ebay link. this is probably the best deal going.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know what I am missing here...

Live Search  
Web1-10 of 46,000 results· Advanced
See also:Images, Video, News, Maps, More ▼Health
Local
Products
QnABeta
xRank
See all...Sponsored sitesEotech- www.ebay.comLive Search cashback
Buy Eotech. You may get 25% off with PayPal if eligible.

I click this and just go to ebay... first time I did it, I got a whole 2%

from what I see, it says, You "MAY" get UP TO 25%

what am I not getting??
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 11:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Youre using the wrong search criteria on live.com. You dont need to use live.com to search for eotech, you just have to use live.com to get you to eBay. You will get a larger S% discount with more mainstream products.

1) Get a live.com user ID and sign in
2) log onto live.com
3) Do a search on live.com for anything that may sell on ebay (i.e. iPod, or Canon, Sony Playstation, etc).
4) Live.com will give you a bunch of links. Hopefully eBay will come up as one of them and say "up to 25% off". Click on that link
5) When eBay comes up search for EOTech, AImpoint or whatever it is that you want
6) You have to use PayPal to pay for the item, you must use "buy it now" and you must buy the item and pay for it within ONE HOUR of completing the live.com search.
7) When you hit "buy it now" it will confirm your rebate
8) If you agree to the rebate amount confirm your bid and pay for it
9) Follow the instructions and read them carefully. If you dont follow the instructions you wont get your rebate.
10) youll get your rebate from PayPal in 60 days.

I did this today to receive 25% off an EOTech 556
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 4:19:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Botach Tactical has a package deal on the 512 and 552 that includes a GGG throw-lever and flip-up covers for the same price as the Eotech's regular price.  Use the code "buckeotech" and you'll get 10% off.  I haven't ordered, but thought about it.

Edited for link: Eotech Package.

ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Run, do not walk, from Botach. They suck.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Ordered one of the EOTech 517 deals last week from Botach with the 10% off code.  Was promptly emailed an order conf., and shipping notice with tracking the next day.  Arrived from Commiefornia to GA in four business days.  Buck seems to be trying really hard to correct the CS issues.  Just my $0.02.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ordered one of the EOTech 517 deals last week from Botach with the 10% off code.  Was promptly emailed an order conf., and shipping notice with tracking the next day.  Arrived from Commiefornia to GA in four business days.  Buck seems to be trying really hard to correct the CS issues.  Just my $0.02.

I had a similar experiance when I ordered my Aimpoint ML3 and a separate shipment of mags.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I had always heard the Botach was bad to deal with, but I ordered from them a year or two ago and it was a smooth transaction.

ARKAR
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Youre using the wrong search criteria on live.com. You dont need to use live.com to search for eotech, you just have to use live.com to get you to eBay. You will get a larger S% discount with more mainstream products.

1) Get a live.com user ID and sign in
2) log onto live.com
3) Do a search on live.com for anything that may sell on ebay (i.e. iPod, or Canon, Sony Playstation, etc).
4) Live.com will give you a bunch of links. Hopefully eBay will come up as one of them and say "up to 25% off". Click on that link
5) When eBay comes up search for EOTech, AImpoint or whatever it is that you want
6) You have to use PayPal to pay for the item, you must use "buy it now" and you must buy the item and pay for it within ONE HOUR of completing the live.com search.
7) When you hit "buy it now" it will confirm your rebate
8) If you agree to the rebate amount confirm your bid and pay for it
9) Follow the instructions and read them carefully. If you dont follow the instructions you wont get your rebate.
10) youll get your rebate from PayPal in 60 days.

I did this today to receive 25% off an EOTech 556

I did this today and it worked GREAT - saved 25% off the buy it now - Do your shopping find the best deal on buy it now - then use the live.com -

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top