Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/5/2006 11:00:52 AM EDT
Very neat stuff, it was like a shot show without guns.

Insight technologies had thier new IR scope that was about the size of a PVS14, very neat, also a hand held version that could actually take and store pictures. With both you could see peoples foot prints. Also they had their new version of the PEQ2 that was much shorter and had a visible laser added on. Finally they had thier red dot site, it basically was about the same dot as an aimpoint, except it had a built in IR laser/illuminator/visible laser.

Eotech had thier magnifier there, didnt really like it, the 4 dots were pretty cool, but the reticle was pretty fuzzy and large.

Trijicon had all thier scopes there, after looking at the new model of the tripower I really want one. the chevron is very clear and very bright. The new reticle for the trijicon doc looks pretty useful as well, the double line illum is neat.

Surefire, didnt have any new products different from what they had at shot, but I did notice an AR10 there that looked like maybe bigbore put it together haha.

Thats about it that I remember from the show, anyone else go?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top