Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 6:56:30 AM EDT
Has anyone seen one the GT-14 monos yet ? They look very nice and it is for sell with brand new ITT thin filmed Alpha tubes like the Mum-14 for around the same price. The GT-14 and Mum 14 both look very close in build and the accesserys attach in the same way,same looking mount. I and wonder who builds the GT-14 is it the same company as the Mum-14?  I was looking at the model with built in 2.5x lens very compact overall And I don't mind not haveing the 1x I find a 1x lens useless for my use and I have owned and used NV for over 10 years now the first thing I buy is a extra 3x lens when buying a mono. It also mounts very well with the eotech on the standred Ar flat top not extra rail needed like the PVS-14 and 3x lens behind the eotech which I have used that pvs-14 setup first hand. Anyway just something new out that I haven't owned yet and was thinking about giveing one a shot. And yes I know the PVS-14,6015,mum-14 are all good setps I have been there done all of them already.            
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top