Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 3:37:11 PM EDT
Wanted to make sure they come with everything a fellow needs prior to ordering.

Thx,
HS
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]
yes
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#2]
When I bought my ARMS #19S 3 years ago it didn't, so I had to call Trijicon for extra screws.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#3]
My ARMS #19S did not come with screws when I bought it. My Larue 4XDOS mount came with a tiny tube of loctite, a wrench to adjust the nut, an allen wrench, and two stainless hex screws.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:47:43 PM EDT
[#5]
when i ordered my arms #19s from gandrtactical it came with the extra screw needed.

and +1 for the survival device and ball cap but nothing lately.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys!

Appreciate the quick responses. I need to verify with vendor on the ARMS, sounds like Larue does it right though.

While I'm at it a few more questions. Where is a good place to buy the Larue that has them in stock?  My other concern was that it looks as if the Larue rear throw lever sticks out beyond base some. I was afraid it would hit my ARMS #40L buis. I want to mount it right up against buis.

Thanks,

HS
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:46:41 PM EDT
[#7]
the larue or arms can be sourced from plenty of the dealers in the equipment exchange or industry forum the rear throw lever shouldnt touch the buis but i am pretty sure you wont want it mounted all the way back but its just a guess.

larue dealers

gandrtactical
gds_enterprise
dennysguns
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#8]
The Larue won't mount as close to the #40L as the #19S because the #19S has a shelf that will let you mount it right up against the #40L.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top