Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 11:00:09 AM EDT
I have an IOR 2X12-32 scope with high rings and yesterday, my ARMS 40L came in and when I went to mount them, the scope would not clear.  I had an extra set of ARMS #17's laying around so I mounted them on my AR and then mounted the scope on top of them and it obviously cleared.  And after checking, I was pleasently surprised on how much more comfortable it is now.  My head is pretty much straight up and down, but I can't obtain a cheek-weld position because the scope is higher.  I guess  you can call it a chin-weld position .  Will this cause any problems with obtaining a repeatable position or any other problems?  My only other option is trying to get a set of medium height rings and it should fit.  What do you guys suggest?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top