Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 10:00:22 PM EDT
Which one is best? I need one for my 9mm ar. Its for combat and hunting.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:48:09 AM EDT
[#1]
well if it is for Combat I would not get one. I would how ever get an EOTech ( they make the bushnell one) The EOTech sight has a roll cage that goes over the top to protect it. If it is for combat , will it be Night Combat ? if it is I would get the one with NV compatible. the longer battery life of the AA version would make it a better choice. I think they are 1100 hours on lithium AA's. So I would think the 552 would be best suited for combat/hunting. or the 512 if you don't need the NV.

Invisiblesoul
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#2]
interesting. Ive looked info on the bushnell and bushnell doesnt have the gaurd. Also, what kind of night vision can I use for the 552 EOtech? will it work with Night V goggles?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top