Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 8:35:40 AM EDT
That fit in the fixed carry handle and worked with 30mm Optics (like the Aimpoint)?  It was like a right with a post to fit through the hole in the carry handle.

If I'm remembering correctly, and they did make such a beast, could you use the iron sights with it mounted?  Know anybody that still carries them (I couldn't find the product on their website)?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:23:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if A.R.M.S. is still making it, but this is their mount that I have.  It does have a channel through the mount to allow the use of iron sights.  Have you checked at Mounting Solutions Plus?

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:32:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I don't know if A.R.M.S. is still making it, but this is their mount that I have.  

Thanks Molon but I'm not looking for a rail mount (ARMS #2).

What I'm thinking of is more like a Aimpoint ring that attaches directly to the handle.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:43:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What I'm thinking of is more like a Aimpoint ring that attaches directly to the handle.

They do or at least they still list it on their website:

ARMS #16

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, that was it!  I couldn't find it when I was looking around the site yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:03:03 AM EDT
[#6]
I know Fulton Armory has them listed on the web page too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

<Doh>!  I didn't even think of them and I'm there all the time..
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:05:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<Doh>!  I didn't even think of them and I'm there all the time..

That's why I'm here.. to point out the obvious.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

If I'm remembering correctly, and they did make such a beast, could you use the iron sights with it mounted?  Know anybody that still carries them (I couldn't find the product on their website)?

Thanks!

Iron sights work w/ them yes, and ARMS direct has them.......

/S2
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top