Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 9:31:25 AM EDT
which acog which recticle..need help confused thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome,
While there are many to choose from, most guys prefer In the TA31 series the TA31F or TA31A

TA31F has a Chevron ret. and the TA31A has the Triangle ret.
both are fast and Accurate.

For a little more I would recommend the TA11F (CHEVRON)or TA11D- (TRIANGLE), same ret. but this series, is a little bigger overall, However it is brighter and has a much better (read longer) eye relief, this makes it easier to acquire a comfortable position when shooting from differnt positions, ie. standing , prone, sitting, lying on the ground shooting under a HMMV............ sorry I digress. Some bitch about the weight, but I say, Lift some weights from time to time

As ALWAYs MOUNT THEM IN NOTHING ELSE BUT A LARUE ACOG MOUNT, THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!

CHUCK
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
get which ever fits your needs/wants there is the tacked thread up top with different bdc's
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont have one But if it was me I would go with TA31F
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#4]
For a 16" rifle I would go with the TA31F if you are looking for precision, and the regular TA31 if you are looking more towards CQB type stuff.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top