Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2005 1:23:54 PM EDT
Suggestions? Sis sent me a Hundo gift certificate from Opticsplanet. Would perfer something 2-6 or 7x.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The NC star scopes for $79 bucks are freaking awesome.  2 to 7 power.  i have that setup on my CZ24 Mauser.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The NC star scopes for $79 bucks are freaking awesome.  2 to 7 power.  i have that setup on my CZ24 Mauser.

Thanks for the response.

The nice thing about the NC Star scopes is their eye relief is generous and not as far away as some of the others I am looking at. I'm a quality snob, so I may spend a little more on a scope for this rifle.

Thinking about the Burris 3 x 12. It's about $350. Seeing how I am getting $800+ smithing work done to the rifle, I am thinking that I have to do it justice with a really nice scope.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top