Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 12:10:41 PM EDT
I have never done any long range work, but I just bought aColt 24" and will be trying my hand a long ranve varmint work.  My Brother -in-law has 120 acres with fox, coyote,groundhog and other problems and I have been invited to help him clean house.  

My question, what scope, how do you compensate for changing ranges?  I will be shooting from 150-600 m.  I am looking at 77 grain rounds (per a kind suggestion on the ar15 board.  He uses a Luepold varixIII 4.5-14 with turrets ( whatever they are).  Help me get the right scope and understand what to do with it.  Thanks in advance.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:23:01 PM EDT
[#1]
if you can find a 6-24x for cheap youll have a lot of fun.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top