Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2005 6:52:05 PM EDT
I want to get either the SPR or SPR-E mount from LaRue but could not find the specs for these. Specifically, I wanted to find out the amount of forward cant each mount gives, because I am not sure if the SPR will push the scope far enough forward.

Plus how high are the mounts? 1.4"? Is this the only height available? I have a 50mm objective on my scope and want to make sure the mount is sufficiently high.

Link Posted: 10/13/2005 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the SPR on my RRA ET with a Burris 3.5-10x 50mm LRS and I'm good. Reeeeal good.

I think you get just a little distortion from the front sight (if you have one) if it's too close - so you don't want to go too far forward.

I have no prob getting to my charging handle
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top