Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 6:41:41 PM EDT
For whatever reason it is quite a bit cheaper....I have looked through a friends Litton PVS-7 grade B goggles....how would the NQ-160 compare?  I am just curious as to why it is so much cheaper...is it not as well made?  Durable?  Any help on the subject would be appreciated.  Thank you.  Either way, I am looking to pick up a Gen 3 NVD, so if you all have someone to point me to, that would be great as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is a small review on the ITT 160NQ verson a D300 Gen 3 Alpha:

http://www.nightvisionforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=658

If you need some Gen III NVD I would hunt down Victor in the EE. Or go to www.OpticsHQ.com
Good Prices, Good Customer Service.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#2]
i have a customer that has a ITT 160 and 260. i'll drop him an email to see if he still has them.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top