Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 8:19:45 AM EDT
Title says it all.  Wish they'd put this stuff on the website...
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:34:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know.. but I have one and will tell you that with the #38std, mounting a standard #22M68 on top has the Aimpoint co-witnessing with the front sight.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What are you building that requires a #38 sleeve?

I have a Leupold Mark 4 scope that was mounted on another gun using ARMS #22 Medium rings.  I don't particularly care for the setup and want to move it to an AR and need the extra height.

Unfortunately, the AR height rings are somewhat specific, so I thought with ths kind of setup I could move it around again rather than mount using high rings.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:56:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the tips!  I absolutely will need an extended flavor for eye relief, as I usually come up short on the AR in that department.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:29:00 PM EDT
[#6]
not to hijack, but does anyone have a pic of the 38extended?????  
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's the Super Extended:

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]
heres mine

i used it to add some length to the upper since the eye relief was not comfortable enough for me

but since i didnt know how much i needed till i actually mounted it all i ended up getting the s-ex but after all was said and done all i needed was the ex
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top