Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:59:31 PM EDT
I am looking to get a scope for my hunting rifle and don't have the money for a VX-III so I am trying to decide between the VX-I and VX-II.  The rifle is a 338WM and the scope will be used primarily for hunting and then re-checking zero.  Is it really worth the extra $100+ for the VX-II or are they close enough that it wouldn't really matter?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#2]
VX II also has 1/4 moa audible/tactile click adjustments. I beieve the VX I's are merely friction.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
VX II also has 1/4 moa audible/tactile click adjustments. I beieve the VX I's are merely friction.

+1  
The friction adjusters on the VX-1 May not mean much for you. The extra 100.00 might. I see the 2-7 VX-1 at under 200.00 a bargin.
Make sure the reticle is what you want.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top